Subject: [Leica] "cutting the edge" with a Leica!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Dec 8 16:25:37 2007

        Ted, it is just one of those things in life that you have to go
through.  I confess to all that I did :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/peelingpaint.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/MorePeelingPaint.jpg.html

But wait, there is more!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/EvenMorePeelingPaint.jpg.html