Subject: [Leica] Barcelona next week
From: phongdoan at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Dec 8 08:24:40 2007

Thanks Philippe, and it illustrated it beautifully.

Unfortunately, 21mm on an M8 is not all that wide,
so I will need to  bring along my M6 body, which means
I need to bring  film, hence my hesitation.

Sometimes I make things more complicated than they need to be.
Maybe Canon 5D + 24-105mm/f4 zoom + 35mm/f2 is the answer,
however blasphemous that might appear.

Or just stick with M8 + 28mm + 50mm and narrow streets be damned !
:-)

- Phong