Subject: [Leica] Img: The Raven
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Dec 7 13:18:00 2007

This photo was quite a challenge. It's a raven. I don't see them very
often and if I do I can't get close enough to photograph them. I was
sitting at the computer sorting photos and I kept hearing like a
clucking noise outside. I went outside and saw this raven high up in
the tree. The problem is it was fairly dark out and snowing lightly.
Also the raven looks pitch black against the light sky. Backlit isn't
good. Anyway I took the shot (many shots) anyway and this is the best
I could get.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Birds/Raven.jpg.html>

or

http://tinyurl.com/2s3q2o