Subject: [Leica] WTB>>. Nikon D body
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Dec 7 12:17:58 2007

I am looking for a used Nikon Digital body.

I am not looking to spend a lot of money.   I could care less if the camera
has only 3 MP or more of sensor size..... I am going to use this for EBay
selling.... so the image size is totally unimportant.

It must accept and meter ( in preferably shutter priority mode) with all
Nikon lenses as far back as the AI lenses.  ( That means no D40).

I might go for a Fuji body, with Nikon mount.....

Condition must be a) perfectly functional and b) look OK

Must have all the "stuff" that I need, like cords, instruction books, and SW
to download the images.

Anyone have something collecting dust and want to unload it?

NOTE:  No, I will not get sucked into a D2, D200, D3 or D300.... don't
bother.  They are all too expensive.....

But a D1, D100 are both options......as well as a D80.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] WTB>>. Nikon D body FS three Nikon D Bodies)