Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R 2x APO TeleExtender (ROM)
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Dec 7 07:10:38 2007

I'm selling my R gear (well, most of it).

I bought this new in May 2002 from Photo Village in New York City. It is
Model No. 11269, s/n 3909xxx.  It is lightly used and pretty immaculate
and comes with leather case, box and (I think) instruction leaflet.

B&H lists it new for $2,295.

I want $1150 for it, including insured priority shipping to the lower
48. Shipping and insurance elsewhere, if it can be arranged, will be at
cost.  I can take PayPal if you like and will split the fees.

If interested please reply offlist to rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City