Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R 80-200 f4 ROM Vario-Elmar
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Dec 7 07:10:06 2007

I bought this new from the Photo Village in New York City in April 2002.
I used it with great results - I think it is one of the (somewhat)
overlooked gems of the Leica R lens lineup - but I'm disposing of my R
gear and it must go.

The model number is 11281, s/n 3836xxx.  It shows minimal wear and the
glass is perfect. It comes with box and leather case and I think I have
the book as well.

B&H lists this lens new at $2595 but says it is out of stock.

I will take $1350 including insured priority shipping to the lower 48.
Shipping and insurance elsewhere, if it can be arranged, will be at
cost.  I can take PayPal if you like and will split the fees.

If interested please reply offlist to rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City