Subject: [Leica] FS: wild light book
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Dec 7 06:16:10 2007

I received mine this week. I'm thoroughly impressed. I knew the
photos would be perfect, but I wasn't prepared for the quality of the
writing and the superb layout. It's a biography as well. Not a book
you just pick up and look at the pictures. I think no matter what
Doug does it has to be perfect. Well done Doug.

Len