Subject: [Leica] Re: Size Matters (Ted Grant)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 6 18:11:06 2007

Hi Bob,

Sorry about that, it wasn't anything personal nor about the LUG.

Actually I figured all this stuff about print swapping was going to the same
eventual pot and never thought about the LUG being separate and not
connecting with the print swapping.

So I hope this answers your question and obviously I suppose everyone on the
LUG will get this and wonder.. "what's that old fart up to now?" :-)

Having a senior moment! :-)

ted