Subject: [Leica] WTT: Tabbed 11825(current formula) CHROME M-Summicron 2/50 for 11619 2/50 L-mount Summicron
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Thu Dec 6 17:33:40 2007

WTT: I have a hard to find current formula 11825
chrome Tabbed made in germany summicron with box,
papers, case. I might be willing to trade it for a
leica thread mount 2/50 summicron (11619) . This is
the one with the pull out hood, in chrome and in 39mm
thread made for the Japanese market around 2001. I can
send pictures if someone is interested. You can check
my feedback at the popular auction site under user id
Leicamshooter.

Thanks,
G Medina

Be a better friend, newshound, and