Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 5 08:47:54 2007

Thanks for your thoughtful take on this thread, Leo.
While folks may disagree on exactly what "cutting edge" photography
looks like.
I'm delighted to see the links that the thread is generating.
Many of the links point to "important, thought provoking, world class
photography; rich in content and high aesthetic value" which dance
very close to the edge, if not teetering on it.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com