Subject: [Leica] November 2007 LUG photo contest results
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Dec 5 00:38:09 2007

Philippe and Philippe would like to thank the jury for their kind
remarks and honours
They also would like to congratulate both Bobs, together with Richard
and every contestant.
Both Philippe and I found the theme very difficult,  and we understand
that some may have been put off as a result.
This is probably why Bobs and Philippes worked in teams.
We also noted that some very worthy photographs could and should have
been placed ahead of ours. But isn't the jury sovereign?

A last remark about Fate before we make it to the Kilimanjaros: it was
shot on slide, long ago, but badly processed on a flatbed scanner and
processed in 8 bits as we still haven't got a proper copy of PS or CS.
The rest is just make up to focus the attention on the character. Sorry
for the poor quality and not up to standards result.

Thanks again all
Yours
Phil...x & Phil...x