Subject: [Leica] Science Class
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Dec 4 14:55:30 2007

Thanks Hoppy,

I did this for both my girls classes last year...not a single photo was
used int he school yearbook...but I made a Blurb book of each class and
those books were quite popular.  I am planing on doing the same this
year for Rachel's class.  Unfortunately my older daughter is now in
Middle school where they change classes and seldom have things for me to
come to and photograph so I do not think I can do a book of her class
this year.  However, I have gone in and talked with the Middle School
yearbook staff, given them pointers on photography and have told the
teacher that once they get up and running I will be happy to come over
and help with learning how to make effective photos for print.

--

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Science Class)