Subject: [Leica] IMG chinese garden
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Dec 3 14:08:55 2007

Sorry Steve, I had missed those three.

N?1would gain with a more "blurred" out of focus tree in the background
- you'd have needed softer bokeh to get the transition perfect. IMHO as
the focus is on the tree here and its beautiful colours could have
looked as silk as it were.
N? 2 is perfectly composed - my favourite so far
N?3 is more daring - but lacks a clear focus onto some element - the
foreground railing is slilghtly too OoF to help with depth - maybe I
could also attribute this to the "compression resulting from the lens? DK.

So verdict is N?2 is my favorite.

But all three I would have loved to try too my luck on, sure enough, for
their beautiful colours.
Thanks for sharing
Phil...x