Subject: [Leica] war paint portraits
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Nov 29 13:03:22 2007

Quoth the Kyle Cassidy :

> i'm very happy with this one
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/warpaint/temp/jeremy.jpg
>
> the simple magic of a softbox -- really.

Nice shot, very clean, very simple...  but  if you're going to use
this caption in the book spread, I hope you've got another shot which
shows the back.  This shot doesn't show the work he's talking about
and to me, it's a bit of an awkward juxtaposition.  I really think
this one calls for a two-shot spread.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com