Subject: [Leica] RAM in Laptop
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Nov 29 12:02:45 2007

Really?

Did you review this sentence?

"Make SURE to back up all your data before doing so."

THAT is the sentence that got me in deep DooDoo with my wife.

Find all those files, go ahead... find them..... The reason for my original
response....

For those attempting this, be careful..... data files are typically put
wherever the SW maker decided to put them......  Look at Outlook, find the
file and copy it.  Then try to reopen your newly installed Outlook, point at
the file, and voila, your wife hates your guts.  It actually takes you to
make a special exported file, and use that file to copy, then import that
file.....  No where does it say this.

Nope, ain't that easy.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net