Subject: [Leica] Some colour ones
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Nov 28 14:07:42 2007

Hi Len,

I think that the two first and the two last pictures has someting in commun,
on the two first I've used old lenses, for House a Summitar, maybe this is
the reason to have these smooth tones. For the beach a Summilux of 1965 that
I'm sure gives less contrast that actuals, and my Country is a Sunny Country
with many contrasts. The two final was with Summicron 90 AA and the Tri
Elmar, two sharp excellent lenses.

The vertical blue streaks I think there are tended clothes.... I think too
you are right that Velvia is too much contrasted for some views.

Thank you very much for looking and your detailed comments

Saludos cordiales
Luis