Subject: [Leica] Some colour ones
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Nov 28 13:56:39 2007

Hi Ric,

I agree with you, it was difficult for me improve the scanning, the original
is better, no much better, simply better.

I appreciate very much your comments, the problem is my vision, normally if
I go to shot B&W I see on B&W and if I go to shot color I look for it and
there are for me two differents approach, rarely can I take at the same B&W
and color...

Thanks for looking and commenting
Luis