Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 07:49:55 2007

Yes, sort of cheap of Apple to not include one.  ;-)

I tried to talk my wife into geting a wireless mouse when we got the macbook
friday, as she hates the touch pads, but she did not want to, so I guess I
can ask Santa for one.  ;-)

Well I tried to load C1LE 3.7.7 last night from the web, but I get the same
problemas I had with 3.7.5.  Not sure that since I loaded C1 Ver. 4 already
if that is keeping it from loading the 3.7.7.  Very strange.  i guess it
must be trying to tell me to download LR instead?  ;-)

I am quite impressed with the battery life on this thing, almost 5 hours.
Never had a laptop go longer than 3.5 hrs before.  The magnetic power cord
is a really cool idea.  Don't know why no one else does not do this.

Gene