Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Nov 28 06:55:50 2007

What mouse came with your MacBook?  The one that came with my Pro is a
two button, well more actually, mouse even though it does not look like
it.  If it is the mouse with the tiny scroll wheel you can program the
buttons how you want them to behave.

To use the multiple buttons all you need to do is go: APPLE menu -
System Preferences - Keyboard & Mouse - Mouse.  Once there you can
define all the mouse's buttons actions.  Is very nice and more featured
than any two button mouse I had on my old windoze box.

--

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Mac newby question)