Subject: [Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question.
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed Nov 28 06:19:42 2007

Actually, Mark, I wonder if anyone could tell the difference in a 8 x
12 inch print between a Canon 1Ds Mk III and the Olympus E-3. For
much larger prints, I find the lens makes a bigger difference than
sensor size.

Of course I agree that aiming for Web resolution is setting the bar
too low. But how many megapixels is enough? Erwin has an article that
touches on this...

Will von Dauster