Subject: [Leica] NEC LCD Monitor Experiences???
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Nov 28 00:38:40 2007

i have had the multisync lcd 1980sx for  3 years and it still
works well.  i bought it because we used them at work and
they seemed pretty good.

i don't do anything fancy with it in the way of monitor
calibration or whatever (it's hooked to a linux computer running X11).
but i do look at a lot of pictures on it (including my own) and
they seem fine.

-rei