Subject: [Leica] IMG: Print Exchanges
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 27 17:23:46 2007

Well I suggest letter size or A4. Is that OK with you guys? Otherwise I can
go bigger from here, just whatever suits you guys. Maybe
we foundation members can set the guidelines.
I'm liking this group membership list for LUG PEG number two. So far, Ted
and Steve have joined up, woohoo!
Brian, or one of the other people from the first group, can you please tell
us the mechanics of how you work your exchanges? People
take turns at being the host? frequency, people send x copies of a picture
choice made by them to the host for collation and
distribution? etc.
Thanks
Geoff