Subject: [Leica] Oleica...Oly E3 with Leica R S'lux 80mm 1.4
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon Nov 26 19:39:11 2007

in order to have focus conformation in E3 with leica lenses you need a
chipped adapter just like the canon ones. it is starting to show on
ebay with the same trends as it did for canon, meaning the chip is
bing sold separately and u need to put it on your adapter, give it
couple months and it will be there in one package. so for now it will
be challenge under these conditions you are trying