Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Mon Nov 26 09:27:35 2007

Yes, the 3.7.7 is a downloadable update.
I also tried version 4 download, was a completely different interface
and deleted it.
I used C1 just to use a plugin filter to correct magenta problem as I
didn't have a filter at the time.
Which did work pretty well, by the way.
See, now back on topic...
Phil