Subject: [Leica] Some advice please
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 25 20:19:15 2007

Flattery will get you everywhere, mon ami ;-)
Still feel free to critique any of my 173 new pictures from Sitges,
Amsterdam and Barcelona. That was my secret agenda. There's
senoritas and scenery and beers, what can go wrong!
Cheers

Geoff "never take me too seriously" hoppy
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/