Subject: [Leica] Some advice please
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Nov 25 19:31:36 2007

Hi, Ted

Thank you for the kind words, but it is not original with me, by far.  One
of my mentors, Tom Millea, lived close to AA.  He would show Ansel his
images, but they never "stuck", because they were pt/pd and not silver.
However, the lesson stuck with me.  Image first, if I am very fortunate,
process and all that lastly.

BTW, the "length of the nose" spec is properly attributed to Bruce Fraser,
may God rest his soul, as we Irish say.

Ken