Subject: [Leica] IMGS - Below the National Gallery - Corrected URL
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Nov 25 09:30:11 2007

And then Ted wrote:

> Holy Mackerel Bob,
>
> The full frame is the picture man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

And then Geoff and Len piled on....

<sigh>

;-)

Which proves again I guess that we are our own worst editors.

When Ted observed:

> And I bet you screwed around for some time trying to crop this to bring the
> girls out more as I explained from looking at your cropped image.

He won the bet.  Oh well, as I said in an early post in this thread,
'Practice Practice Practice'.

At least it is a lot cheaper to practice using digital....although I
should add I was never very good in the darkroom so I relied on great
professional printers when I had a shot worth keeping, whereas now I
spend a lot of time in front of the computer mucking about.

Which is how I produced the two following versions of the (slightly
cropped) full frame image:

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004200Edit4FF.jpg

or  http://tinyurl.com/25slqj

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004200Edit4FFD100.jpg

or  http://tinyurl.com/yp5d5k

which can be compared with my original crop:

http://www.bobbaron.com/DC_Oct07/W_L1004200KidsLine.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/279kjc

Thanks all, I appreciate you.