Subject: [Leica] HAPPY THANKSGIVING- PAW TOPLESS PYRAMID
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Nov 23 14:22:48 2007

Hi Victor,

You catched a really nice composition!
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Victor Rubin
Enviado el: viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2007 1:15
Para: lug
Asunto: [Leica] HAPPY THANKSGIVING- PAW TOPLESS PYRAMID

Hi All:
A happy Thanksgiving to all the Lug, their Families and friends all over the
world. It's a joy to be a member of this extraordinarily talented, elite
group. My very short stay in Barcelona, cut short as I had noted by the
untimely (is there ever a timely one?) death of my long-time associate,
still afforded me an opportunity to get the enclosed image. Have you ever
had a composition present itself?- All I had to do was push the button, they
did the rest. Bests for the holiday, vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/5/224144119/Large