Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thanksgiving Shots
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Thu Nov 22 21:27:24 2007

When my friend Eric died I promised my self that I would try to take
pictures of people. I don't have a picture of him and now it is too
late. Here are my tries at people photography. I made these images
this afternoon after Thanksgiving Dinner. I was going for a fifties
traditional, retro look. I used my a Summarit f 1.5 50 mm lens on my
M8. Please let me know what you think.

Grandson David and my wife, Granny Quinn........

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/David_ad+Granny.jpg.html

My Daughter in Law Pam is on the right. Her friend Cheryl is on the
left.....

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Pam_Cheryl.jpg.html

Grandpa Chuck

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Grandpa_Chick.jpg.html

My Granddaughter Martha......

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Martha_001.jpg.html

Granddaughter Martha and her Uncle Ray. Women are SO fickle. Here I
thought she was my sweet heart all these years! :-).....

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Martha_Ray_II.jpg.html

Martha with her Uncle Ray and her Aunt Cheryl

        http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/
Martha_Ray_Cheryl_iii.jpg.html

Barney

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Thanksgiving Shots)