Subject: [Leica] IMG: Autumn Colors
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Nov 18 16:42:04 2007

I have been out looking for fall color for the past two weekends. I
didn't think we were going to get any. It has been a very warm fall.
We did not have a hard freeze or frost so the leaves were very late
changing colors. I was able to find  some fall color, though. This is
the Pagoda at Brookfiled Gardens. It is a very popular place for
weddings. Many couples come here for their wedding pictures, even if
they weren't married. In the spring it is so popular that the county
has to adopt a strict schedule, fifteen minutes per couple.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Autumn+1.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms welcome.

Barney

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] IMG: Autumn Colors)