Subject: [Leica] OT mail program help please
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Nov 22 10:08:53 2007

On Nov 21, 2007, at 1:01 PM, George Hartzell wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Could you say a few words why you *don't* like Apples mail.app?  It
> seems to fill most of your requirements above (don't know about 7 and
> 9)....
>
> Knowing why mail.app doesn't work for you might help people make
> useful suggestions.

I want only  a  lean mail.app on my computer,  and keep all the (vast)
mail archives on an external hard drive that is completely/easily
searchable...

I haven't figured out how to do this yet George...I also want to
search and remove duplicates from the archives....

Steve

Replies: Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] OT mail program help please)
Message from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] OT mail program help please)