Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 21:53:07 2007

Ted, Hoppy, and Nathan,

We will indeed enjoy the holiday, we will also be thinking of our LUG family
and wish everyone a great holiday season.  Friday after Turkey Day, my wife
and I are off to Chicago and will spend Saturday night having dinner with
Alastair and the Chicago LUG group attending.  Will take a few photos and
hope to get them posted next week.

Gene