Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Nov 21 21:38:19 2007

To all our non US friends, here's wishing you another normal Thursday! Or in
some parts of the world another normal Friday depending
on what time it really is.

The car will be packed with Guinness and Murphy's with a little red Aussie
wine thrown in, and one golden retriever in the backseat.
Off to the country(out of the city talk) tomorrow morning.

Chris