Subject: [Leica] IMG: More colour from Barcelona
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 21 00:29:26 2007

Thanks Philippe. No we didn't go inside. It was packed with turistas and
really was just a giant building site. They tell me that it
will now be finished in 2017! I tried to show all of the spidery cranes
along with the very quirky architecture. I didn't manage
many shots that I thought showed much creativity, hence only posting two of
about a roll I shot there. I like that Gothic senorita.
Busking statues are sitting ducks for street shooting. The ones in Barcelona
have much more elaborate and interesting costumes than
I have seen here. Anyway, I always make a donation and shoot a few frames.
Since they are still or slow moving you can afford to
wait for an interesting background element, mostly. I did need to remove a
commercial logo that was spoiling my colour scheme.
Cheers
Geoff