Subject: [Leica] My new Tel Aviv streets series ...
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Tue Nov 20 22:36:01 2007

OK, thanks guys.
I'm still at my learning curve on streets, your comments are of great
value for me.
Getting closer....xmm, not the easiest task, often requires necessary
level of impudence to stick the camera into people's faces, but I guess
this probaly must be accepted as the part of street shooting skills....
Need to learn yet...