Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 46
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Nov 20 12:43:32 2007

Thank you for your kind comments and specificity in naming favorites
(always helpful).

Unfortunately I no longer have students to pay attention; and I truly
miss the class room.  ;~(
Quite a large hole in my life. I loved the time with students every
bit as much as creating images.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com