Subject: [Leica] Img: Bird of Paradise
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 19 20:17:33 2007

Len, following Ted's well deserved accolade, you should retire now. Never
post another flower picture here ;-) I'm not about to post
my attempts from yesterday with the Visoflex now. I may just refuse to get
the film developed. Of course you realise that the Friday
flower folks will be pulling out their big guns in reply to your picture.

Cheers
Geoff