Subject: [Leica] Img: Bird of Paradise
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 19 18:55:37 2007

Ken,

Thanks so much for the very generous comments. You are absolutely
right about the LUG. I believe we are always teaching each other.
Making each other better. Making a better photograph. There are so
many good photographers here showing the best there is in so many
different ways.

It is a joy and a privilege to be a part of it. And to learn from it.

And by the way. The photo you just posted of the two geese in the
shimmering golden water is a masterpiece.

Thanks again,
Len