Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Nov 19 12:39:16 2007

Hoppy,
I'm really impressed by the quality of this series.
Technically perfect.
And the characters are so full of life ( covered market right hand side
down the Rambla?).
The young lady is moody as one would expect Bizet's Carmen to be.
Demo : I saw FNAC in the background, was that taken up the Ramblas?

Great series this one is too.
Thanks for sharing.
Phil...x

PS: didn't know Nathan smokes ... or was is just a box of film for his Oly?