Subject: [Leica] HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - THANKS ALL - EARNEST
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Nov 19 12:00:30 2007

I'd like to thank everyone on the list who nicely offered to help and
gave advice for my betterment.

Should I sum it up; next time I should use a neutral graded filter, a
tripod, shoot several shots - preferably with the motor drive - and do
some bracketing while I'm at it, then post-process the several shots
into PS and try and adjust it all.
Well, I sometimes miss K25 in the yellow cloth bag with strings very bad
;-)

In any case you're all a bunch of nice guys I'm pleased to have met, be
it virtually.
Thanks again
Phil...x