Subject: [Leica] IMG: Digital Darkrooms
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 18 09:20:47 2007

My wife has her own computer across the room from mine, but it is strictly
for recreational games and is not connected to the internet, so it gives me
few problems.  I, long ago, gave up trying to compete with her in games.
Her fingers are way too fast.  She still has not forgiven me for losing some
of her record scores in Weltris when her old computer hard drive failled.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA