Subject: [Leica] IMG: Even more Hoppy in Barcelona
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sat Nov 17 15:41:06 2007

thanks Hoppy,

I've mostly enjoyed your monochromes at Amsterdam and Sitges though you have
very good color compositions too.
It's you got that way to frame not to get at those postcardy style.
I've also been at Sitges, last time in 2002, I think, but out of season, you
made me wonder where those negatives are, I'll have to dig in somewhere.
They come from my last M too though I can recall of some Rollei pictures
too.

As for monitors and so, maybe setting up two calibrations to switch back and
forth depending on what you're after is the way to go or just setting a
second monitor would also do it.

And as for buying gear, well... I have 4 kids to feed. And two wives. Oner
former, you go figure! They're still young though the oldest one is already
working.
I think I'll be able to spend more money when they are all working. Still my
priorities go for travelling. I don't feel the need to go for further gear,
but who knows...

saludos

Pablo