Subject: [Leica] Advice needed - absolutely OT
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 17 10:20:06 2007

Tarek
I have no ideas about good dining places in NYC as I havent been there since
20 years, but I and probably the whole LUG are extremely keen to know what
happened at your daughter's last birthday!
:-)
(Btw. mine is actually celebrating her 12th with her girlfriends, a floor
below, no incidents so far).
Didier