Subject: [Leica] IMG: Isla de Tabarca
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Fri Nov 16 02:53:40 2007

On 16/11/2007, at 11:38, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Hola Luis, My apologies. I have a lot to learn about your part of
> the world.

Hi Geoff, you do not need to apologize, you're welcome.

I'm not pretending that you, or anyone else, should know about it, or
anything similiar. I could do even bigger mistakes with Australia. I
just wanted to drop some extra information about the place and some
current subjects of today's Spain pulling it from your lines, I'm
sorry if the way I wrote it leads to misunderstanding.

:)

Any day above ground is a good one.
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Isla de Tabarca)