Subject: [Leica] Armed America - Amazon's Best Books of 2007 - #61
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Nov 15 18:15:56 2007

Congratulations, Kyle, and well deserved.  As a bonus, you have solved my
Christmas shopping issues for numerous relatives.  It is probably the most
interesting new book I have seen this year, excepting possibly the Eric
Clapton bio.  Plus, as an unexpected bonus, EC is into hunting and fine
shotguns also.  He says too many people watch Disney movies.  My man.

Ken