Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flat Bed Scanner and 35mm Image
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Nov 14 19:14:56 2007

Jim,
I have been using this scanner for a few years for medium format shots and
it is surprisingly good - but for 35mm the Nikon Coolscan V ED beats it
hands down. The scans can be improved quite a bit with a good film holder,
which holds the film down flat,  like this one:

http://www.betterscanning.com/

Cheers
Jayanand