Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna, M8
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed Nov 14 05:57:31 2007

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> We established that before I ever started.  Everybody involved
> signed  model releases and can't wait to see the photos on the internet - a
> new generation! ;-)

It IS indeed a new generation, very much so, and, as is always the
case, there are aspects to it I'm not so very sure I want to be part
of.  Living in front of the world, on the Net, would be a big one of
those.  Not that I predict disaster from it, just not that
comfortable personally.

But tell the truth I'd have been uncomfortable even asking for
releases in that situation, the world being what it is today.
Grandma can do things the middle-aged bachelor down the street can't.
;-}

 --

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com