Subject: [Leica] IMG: Henna, M8
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Nov 13 19:18:35 2007

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> I guess I spoke too soon!  How come all of you guys who have
> photographed henna painting on pregnant bellies haven't posted any
> photos?   I had never heard of it before this job!  It was certainly
> interesting.  The baby kept kicking exactly where the artist was
> painting.

Oh, I'm sure THAT was fun for the artist....

I've never done a 9 month pregnancy before, no.  Did a 7 month one
once, and a couple of "tribal" dancers (basically full-body paint
except for the bottom half of a thong bikini) once... plus weddings,
temple dance exhibitions, newspaper stuff...

and the main reason I got those gigs was that the paintees were
comfortable that the photographs would never EVER wind up on the
internet.

And they won't now, either.   Sorry. <G>

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Henna, M8)