Subject: [Leica] My IIIF Lost or Stolen
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Nov 13 23:14:28 2007

Luis,

is that the one you shot the singer and his child with?
It would be such a loss.

I think there has been disruption over here for some time - strikes,
here and there , France and Germany today for instance, plus
mismanagement in logistics all over the planet I guess.

I received this morning a "small packet" letter from Canada which David
Young posted on Sept. 29th ...

I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Phil....x