Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy Travelogue part seven
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Nov 13 14:58:06 2007

Hi Hoppy,

Very good views of Sitges, it is very interesting for me that I usally go to
Sitges some week ends and in Summer, to see the same things with different
eyes, i.e. the picture at topless beach, the roof detail. Walk time and
Tiburon are two good pictures, and on "Beach bodies" I guess more detail
with the usual sharpnes of your 50 ASPH....

Salud!
Luis